Friday, March 29, 2013

Scarlett Portraits: Beautiful Opera backdrop



I found some wonderful backdrops from http://eveyd.deviantart.com/ and thought of using them for doll backdrops. I had them printed in tarpaulin material (but next time I'll have them do it on canvas instead so the texture is easier to manage. The artist, Eve of the eveyd.deviantart.com says the original backdrop came from an opera house in Paris (the Curtain Palais Garnier  in Paris). At any rate, here are some portraits I hope you will like. The doll is a Tonner Drapery doll that has been re-repainted. The dress is Tonner's My Tara. 





1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like these pictures. Funds are perfect. Stunning dresses. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.