Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Bridesmaid: Melanie Wilkes

I wanted to give Melanie a little exposure after doing the Scarlett Wedding.  The first portrait has her hair fixed via Photoshop.
One of these days, I'm going to have to send her to one doll hairdresser to have it fixed like this. 
I also believe that she has one of most elegant sculpts ever done by Tonner. The sculpt has the most beautiful cheekbones. There are times I wish Tonner did more dresses for Melanie. But in the film she really didn't wear a lot of glamour wear than her sister-in-law. 
Enjoy the portraits = ) 




2 comments:

  1. I love this! I love Melanie. I love your photography. I love her in the blue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I agree with you that Melanie Wilkes is wonderful cheekbones. The blue dress is really gorgeous. I love her. The hair on the picture looks great. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.