Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Psykopaint Scarlett

Psykopaint is an application I found online. Actually, it is a recommended application from Chrome (which you can also download to your Mac computers). Psykopaint allows you to photo edit your pictures and create nice paintbrush strokes using its brush tool. Th eeffect is seen above. I did not even use it extensively. The paintbrush tools have different names of famous painters like Van Gogh, Cezanne, Renoir, etc. The brush tool can also be adjusted in size and pressure. Explore psykopaint for your photos. With little practice you'll be painting like the masters.  http://www.psykopaint.com

5 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: this photo is fantastic. This new design of your blog is very good but sometimes I can not leave messages. I think my computer has insufficient memory to stop opening your blog. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marta! I will revert back to the old blog style...even I am getting dizzy with this new design. Thank you for liking the photo. I will fix it soon. Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again from Spain: thank you for modifying the blog. I have a laptop and a tablet and do not let me in because Ii din not open all the photos. I know the problem is my computer but I appreciate that you change the format. This new design is beautiful, elegant and allows me to see everything without problems. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your most welcome Marta! Actually, I really think the old design was very confusing. It's nice to simple and just let the pictures speak for themselves. Hope to see your collection soon too Marta. Thank you again for passing by. = )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Raphael, how lovely! What fun to "paint" this way.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.