Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Thank you Tonner!!!

This is perhaps one of the greatest things that happened to me and this blog! Thank you very much Tonner! One wakes up from the reverie to only see that the reverie is real. I post this to thank all of you who have encouraged me with this. The blog started as a mere receptacle of the imaginings that come out of my little corner at home where these little photo and repainting sessions happen.
Sharing with you all the link:
http://tonnerdoll.com/blog/it-fashion-dolls/meet-tonner-collector-boots-profile-pic-week

4 comments:

  1. Hello AuntLou! Have a nice week ahead. I hear its stormy in the US. So it is here. Do take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave! Thank you very for all the encouraging words you've given in this hobby. = )

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.