Monday, August 22, 2011

Guess who dropped by for breakfast?

I tried repainting my Business Mill Scarlett and was so frustrated by it, I decided to redo and do something else. I always thought she would have the sculpt for it -- save for the nose. Her hair hasn't been styled yet. So, if anyone knows one who can, let me know haha. Here she is taking a peek.

Addendum: Now, I know where I go the idea from -- Dave of missgenemarshallandfriends! He posted an Integrity Breakfast at Tiffany's doll line. While I also have the Mattel Audrey Hepburn -- which is a fabulous doll, I always wished for one with articulation. And since the Scarlett doll of Tonner seems to have the almond eyes for it -- why not? Thanks Dave for the idea!

4 comments:

  1. Oooo, Raphael! She's one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aunt Lou! Glad you liked her. She's one of my favorites too. A beautiful person inside and out -- indeed a rare kind! = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have thought of Scarlett as Audrey, but you did a great job with the styling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dave! A bad repaint day paved the way for Audrey to happen. I've actually noticed that it might have been possible before, but I just got so frustrated fixing my Business Mill and I think the bangs just didn't work well when I had cut it short -- well now its shorter. Thanks Dave. Now it's time to find someone to fix that hair, and perhaps get her some clothes too. Thanks again, as always!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.