Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tonner Gone with the Wind dolls: Mrs. Charles Hamilton Repaint

This is a commissioned Scarlett doll repaint using Tonner's Mrs. Charles Hamilton as repaint. The sender sent me the head for this project. I like it that Tonner now uses a fairer skin tone for Scarlett. I noticed the previous ones were darker. For this, I erased the factory paint and repainted. The lips almost have the same shape -- because the new Mrs. Hamilton sculpt has it outlined very well.  Have to send this doll within the week. It's also raining hard here in Manila. Well, I hope she likes this repaint. I seldom do commissions, because scheduling can be quite difficult, but how can one resist one who loves, enjoys and shares the same passion for Scarlett. = )

2 comments:

  1. You just made me really smile with that comment AuntLou. The rains have subsided here so that's an extra smile with your comment too. Thank you very much! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.